“SHRI.BABASAHEB DESHMUKH PARVEKAR COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION PANDHARKAWADA”
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To act as a link between the “Alma Mater” (SHRI.BABASAHEB DESHMUKH PARVEKAR COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION) and the “Alumni” (the past students).
- To provide a platform for interaction between alumni, present students, faculty of the college and college administration.
- To provide and disseminate information regarding Alma Mater, its graduates facilities and students of the alumni.
- Maintaining the updated and current information of all the alumni.
- To be of the service to the member, to the Alma Mater, the present student and to the society at large.
- Conduct meeting of educative topical value by inviting eminent personnel to address them.
- To provide following benefits to its members:-
- Opportunity to use the library of the Alma Mater.
- Offer guidance for professional enhancement and career development.
- To encourage foster and promote close relations.
- To educate the community in social Responsibilities and impart the knowledge of various Social Services available so as to enable them to make use of the same.
- To do all other lawful things incidental or conductive to attainment of any of the objects of the institution and to incur necessary expenditure thereon.
- To provide every type of assistance to the members of Association.
- To maintain and update the data base of all the alumni of the college and to interact with them
- To utilize the rich experiences of old students of the college for the benefit and progress of the present students
- To provide guidance to the present students in their endeavor for better employment and higher studies.
- To get the valuable advices of the Alumni in the overall development of the college
- To maintain libraries, reading rooms, lecture halls, training centre etc. useful to the members of the Association.
- To involve the members in the overall development of the college and the Society
(Shri.B.D.P.College Alumni Association)